Children (6-12 yrs): R120
Children (0-5 yrs): R80
Children (0-12 yrs): R100
- Bookings need to me made prior to arrival. No visitors will be permitted to enter without a booking.
- Right of admission reserved. The right is reserved to order any guest off the premises who renders him/herself guilty of violating any of the general rules regarding utilization of facilities or of any indecent or any other form of misconduct WITHOUT any refund.
- Day visit times :07:00 – 17:00
- No refund on day visit bookings
- NO ALCOHOL TO BE TAKEN INTO THE RESORT
- Please park vehicles at designated area
- Only recognized swimming wear is allowed
- Do not play with Lifesaving Equipment (Life Buoys) these are not toys
- No music is allowed at Day Visitors area or around the pools
- Drunk and disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated
- Please use ‘braai’ areas provided
- All facilities on the Resort are used entirely at your own risk
- Kindly report any incidents or medical emergencies to Reception
- Persons and vehicles entering or leaving the Resort may be subject to random searches
- No pets are allowed on the Resort, except for guide dogs
- Please be advised that we control the number of day visitors
- You are welcome to bring own food & non-alcoholic beverages, however food, cigarettes and drinks of any kind are prohibited in and around the swimming pools
- No vandalism or littering, dispose your trash properly, guests are obliged to pay for the loss or damages of the resort property caused by themselves, their friends or any person to whom they are responsible.
Our goal is to create an aquatic environment that is both fun and safe for you and your family.
In designing the following rules and regulations we are asking for your help and cooperation in abiding by and enforcing them.
- Excessive drinking, intoxication, or drug use will not be tolerated, and are grounds for immediate ejection. The public areas of the resort are strictly alcohol free, Food of any sort is not allowed in the pool areas at any time.
- Glass containers are not permitted in the pool areas at any time.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older) when using the facility; an adult MUST remain inside the pool areas at ALL times. 1 adult must accompany every 5 children.
- Balls, Boogie Boards, Water Noodles, or Inflatable devices, other than water wings and sewn-in bathing suit rings, are not permitted under any circumstances in the pools.
- Running, jumping, diving, chicken fights, shoulder play or body throwing is not allowed at our facility at any time.
- Children MUST be either toilet trained or in “Swim diapers” to go into the pools. Disposable diapers are not permitted at any of our pools.